B767 RATED & NON-RATED CAPTAINS JCAB Licence
Naritacho, Kansai, Japan
Due to Air Japan’s continued growth, CAE Parc Aviation are pleased to offer commuting contracts with Air Japan for JCAB (Japanese licenced) Captains only who are Rated or Non-Rated on the B767 for interviews ongoing throughout 2015.
Position: Rated or Non Rated B767 Captain Duration of Contract: 5 YearsBase of Operation: Narita (Tokyo), Japan.
Screening: Winter 2016Contract Commencing: Winter 2016 and beyond
- JCAB Licence
- Valid Jet Aircraft Command Rating
- Captains must have Multi-Engine Jet Aircraft experience in excess of 50,000kg MTOW
- Total Apply hours Total Jet PIC time: in excess of3000 hours on Commercial Jet hours
- Valid ICAO State ATPL with Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Date of last flight within the last 18 months on a commercial jet
- ELP Minimum ICAO level 4
- Salary during training: US$ 10,192 per month
- Salary after training: US$ 11,168 per month in Year 1 with annual increments up to US$ 13,961 in Year 5
- Commuting Allowance of US$ 2,000 per month OR Return Business Class Tickets home each month
- Plus a number of additional benefits such as, Completion Bonus, Pension, Accommodation Allowance, Staff Travel
- 10 consecutive days and 2 travel days off per month
- 24 days annual leave
If this position looks of interest please hit the reply button to receive more information. You can email me directly on naomi.woods Apply Apply or call me on + Apply.
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 1 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain