Baku, Absheron, Azerbaijan
CAE Parc are now looking to add B747 EASA Capts to the Expat Pilot group we now have in Silkways Airlines in Baku, Azerbaijan. This is a B747-400 and B747-8 Cargo operation operating worldwide.
The working pattern is 20 days on / 10 days off with accommodation provided throughout the 20 day working period.
If you meet the following minimum requirements below and would like to join the application process we will look forward to hearing from you :-
- B747-400 Valid Type Rating
- Minimum 5,000 hours Total Time
- Minimum 1,500 Jet Time
- Minimum 1,000 PIC time B747-400
- Valid and Current JAA / EASA License and Medical;
- EU Passport
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6 months of their last proficiency check; and last date of flight within the past 6 months
- Applicants must have ICAO Level Four English
- Preference given to those applicants with B747-8 experience also.
***March and April Start Dates available
Please apply to Apply for more details.
- Full time
- Boeing 747-400
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 1 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain