A320 First Officer - March Screening
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Small Planet Airlines are seeking A320 First Officers for their Katowice, Gdansk and Paderborn. Requirements
- A minimum of 500 hours on the A320.
- Last flight within the last 3 years.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Valid EASA licence.
- Popular destinations.
- One year fixed term contract with option to extend based on satisfactory performance.
- Bonus is calculated so that 72 EUR (one hundred Euros) is paid for every planned block hour that exceeds 85 block hours per month.
Daily allowance: depends on the destination; paid per every twenty-four hours outside designated base.
For a chance to join one of the upcoming assessments in March, please contact Brian at Apply or + Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 1 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: First officer