Training Operations Engineer
Our training department is currently seeking a Training / Flight Operations Engineer. The training department’s role is to manage, organize and insure all training sessions are performed within the company’s standards and legal requirements.
As a Training / Flight Operations Engineer you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- EASA/FAA/OTAR Regulatory compliance
- E-learning tool administration and development
- EFB implementation
- Flight crew training scheduling, AQP/ATQP-Data Collection and records management tool development
- Manage a fleet of aircraft (Operation Manuals, definition and validation of SOPs; ...)
- Study aircraft performances for specific routes and airports
- Participate in the Flight Safety Program
- Internal software & API development
Desired Skills and Experience
For this position, the ideal candidate will have previous and relevant experience in project management with a significant leadership role, perfect knowledge of Air-Ops and be fluent in English and French.
Good knowledge of Adobe Framemaker, Excel, Word, Power Point & Access is required.
- Full time
Posted 1 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Flight training