A320 Captain Hong Kong Express April Screening
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Hong Kong Express are seeking A320 Captains.
This is an Excellent position to live and work in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.There is a large expat pilot community in Hong Kong so it is a perfect option for those looking to work abroad.
Hong Kong Express offers a very competitive remuneration package (Monthly package of 14,000+ USD after tax, payment made in HKD) and is now accepting applications from those who meet the requirements with ICAO licences.
Monthly screenings are now taking place.
Base: Hong Kong
Commencement Date: ASAP
Roster Pattern: 8 Days off per month
Accommodation provided for first 2 weeks. Also relocation allowance provided.
- Minimum 3000hrs total with 500 PIC on type within the last 5 years. Have a minimum of 1,000 hours on Multi-Engine Jet, Military Fast-Jet or Turbine Aircraft;
- A minimum of 2,500 hours in multi-crew
- Holder of a valid Multi-Engine ICAO ATPL with Instrument Rating acceptable by HKCAD;
- A valid Radiotelephony Operator’s license;
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4 and above.
Please quote FC25114 in all correspondence and apply online to receive more details on this assignment. Please ensure all your details are registered on our website and fully up to date before you apply. You can register at Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 1 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain