Pilot Job: Norwegian B737 MAX First Officer Type Rate | Non Type Rated
- FAA ATP or CPL Certificate and/or EASA CPL/ATPL License
- If FAA, validation and conversion to EASA license during the first 2 years (Pilots will be assisted to obtain), provided at a Flight Training School in Florida.
- 1,500 hours total time (including minimum 500 hours on jet or turboprop airline experience in commercial operations within the last 12 months)
- EASA Medical Class 1 (Pilots will be assisted to obtain)
- English language proficiency ICAO level 5 or higher, or proficient as per FAA
- No criminal record or accident
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United States (i.e. US Passport or Green Card).
Please click here to download job brief.
Exclusive Rishworth Aviation Screening dates:
4th and 7th May 2017
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the minimum requirements then we want to hear from you!
Please email your CV to Apply and we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity and advise next steps.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 9 Feb 2017
Closes 9 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: First officer