Pilot Job: Norwegian B737 MAX Captain Type Rate | Non Type Rated
- FAA ATP Certificate and/or EASA ATPL License
- If FAA, validation and conversion to EASA license during the first 2 years (Pilots will be assisted to obtain), provided at a Flight Training School in Florida.
- 4,000 hours total time
- 2,000 PIC hours on Commercial Jets > 30 tons MTOW
- EASA Medical Class 1 (Pilots will be assisted to obtain)
- English language proficiency ICAO level 5 or higher, or proficient as per FAA
- No criminal record or accident
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United States (i.e. US Passport or Green Card).
Please click here to download job brief.
Register for Norwegian's next B737 MAX screenings: If you have the requirements for the Norwegian B737 MAX Captain Role, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Please email Apply with your preferred date and CV and we will advise you on next steps.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 9 Feb 2017
Closes 9 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain