Pilot Job: Norwegian B737MAX TR | NTR Captain
- FAA ATP Certificate and/or EASA ATPL License
- If FAA, validation and conversion to EASA license during the first 2 years (Pilots will be assisted to obtain), provided at a Flight Training School in Florida.
- 4,000 hours total time
- 2,000 PIC hours on Commercial Jets > 30 tons MTOW
- EASA Medical Class 1 (Pilots will be assisted to obtain)
- English language proficiency ICAO level 5 or higher, or proficient as per FAA
- No criminal record or accident
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United States (i.e. US Passport or Green Card).
06 - 10 March 2017
03 - 07 April 2017
01 - 05 May 2017
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the minimum requirements then we want to hear from you!
Please email your CV to Apply and we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity and advise next steps.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 9 Feb 2017
Closes 9 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain