Pilot Job: Fiji Airways B737NG First Officers
Brisbane Adelaide Street, Queensland, Australia
- Valid ATPL and B737NG type rating
- 3000 total flight hours
- 500 hours as B737NG FO
- Flown on type and rank within the last 6 months
- Preferably have the right to reside in the United States, Australia or New Zealand
- Maximum age 62 years at start of assignment
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5 or higher
Commuting Contract based in the beautiful South Pacific with Fiji Airways - with a roster pattern of 20 days on duty and 10 days off duty. You can choose between a monthly accommodation allowance or international hotel accommodation when at base. 24 days paid Annual Leave.
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the minimum requirements, we want to hear from you!
P lease contact Leanne Boggs on Apply for further information.
For more details on pay & benefits for this role, please CLICK HERE
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 8 Feb 2017
Closes 8 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: First officer