Head of Group Training (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Head of Group Training (m/f) for our Lufthansa InTouch (LIT) Headquarters in Berlin. Lufthansa InTouch is the world-wide service center network of Lufthansa.
The Head of Group Training formulates and manages the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems regarding training across all LIT sites. Furthermore the Head of Group Training is responsible for structuring training content and strategy with his/her team and making it available for all LIT locations.
- Aim to make a positive difference for the people of Lufthansa InTouch across all sites through fundamental, innovative and business related learning interventions
- Provide business relevant development to all levels of the business, including leadership and skills development initiatives
- Design and implement a training and skills development strategy for LIT and ensure that all training activities are in line with LIT Group standards
- Build and foster a good development network in close cooperation with global and local Training and HR functions
- Manage and develop partnerships with government departments in cooperation with global and local training departments to ensure maximum benefit for LIT in terms of grants and incentives
- Manage and source (when required) external suppliers and vendors utilized for Group wide training initiatives
- Work in conjunction with relevant parties to promote and communicate training initiatives within the LIT Group
- Compile, submit and report on annual training activities and report on the return on investment [ROI] in cooperation with global and local training departments
- Conduct regular audits of all training and coaching initiatives across the group
- Tertiary education in training or industrial psychology or a related field or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience and proven success in a leadership role (ideally within the call centre sector)
- Substantial and broad experience across the full suite of training managerial disciplines
- Extensive experience with training, facilitation and content development is essential
- Experience with virtual trainings is beneficial
- Established network within the training industry
- Proficient skills with the Microsoft Office Suite - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English language (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in German language (both written and verbal) is desirable
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability in leading a team to achieve objectives and build strong cross functional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including coaching, mentoring and problem solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated and analytical approach to work
- Creativity and ability to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and changing environment
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH is part of Lufthansa InTouch . Lufthansa InTouch is the worldwide service-center network of Lufthansa with a vision to be the preferred global partner for seamless customer solutions in travel and logistics. We achieve growth and sustainability by empowering our people to provide outstanding quality and added value and our worldwide network is currently comprised of seven contact call centers in seven countries servicing an expanding portfolio of clients.
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Feb 2017
Closes 3 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Flight training