Pilot Job: Fiji Airways A330 First Officers
Brisbane Adelaide Street, Queensland, Australia
- Valid ATPL and A330 type rating
- 4000 total flight hours
- 1000 hours as A330 FO
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 5 or higher
- Flown on type and rank within the last 6 months
- Preferably have the right to reside in the United States, Australia or New Zealand
- Maximum age 62 years at start of assignment
Commuting Contract based in the beautiful South Pacific with Fiji Airways - with a roster pattern of 20 days on duty and 10 days off duty. You can choose between a monthly accommodation allowance or international hotel accommodation when at base. 24 days paid Annual Leave.
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the minimum requirements, we want to hear from you!
P lease contact Leah Tautala on Apply for further information.
For more details on pay & benefits for this role, please CLICK HERE
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 31 Jan 2017
Closes 30 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: First officer