Pilot Job: EVA Air A321 | A330 | B777 | B744 Type Rated First Officers - Immediate Requirements!
- Total Time: 2000+ hours (commercial)
- Time on type: 500+ hours on A320/21, A330, B777 or B744
- Age: Under 40 years at start of contract OR 40-45 years with PIC experience on multi engine, multi-crew jet
- Date of Last Flight: on relevant type within the last 12 months
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant jet type ratings
- ICAO Class 1 Medical
- No history of accidents or incidents AND no criminal history
UPCOMING 2017 SCREENING DATES for B777 & B747 Type Rated pilots
UPCOMING 2017 SCREENING DATES FOR A320/21 & A330 Typed Rated pilots
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B744 and B777.
Please contact Apply for more information.
Great Airline with possible command upgrade!
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 31 Jan 2017
Closes 30 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: First officer