Pilot Job: EVA Air A321 | A330 | B777 | B744 First Officers - NON type rated!
- Total Time: 2000+ hours (commercial)
- Time on type: 500+ commercial hours on jet over 20 tons MTOW
- Date of Last Flight: on relevant type within the last 12 months (at time of joining ground school)
- Age: Under 40 years at start of contract OR 40-45 years with PIC experience on multi engine, multi-crew jet
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant jet type ratings
- ICAO Class 1 Medical
- No history of accidents or incidents AND no criminal history
Please contact Apply for more information.
UPCOMING 2017 SCREENING DATES:
31 July-3 August
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B744 and B777.
Great Airline with possible command upgrade!
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 26 Jan 2017
Closes 25 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: First officer