Pilot Job: Skymark Airlines B737NG Non Type Rated Captains - Urgent Requirements!
Tokyo, Greater Tokyo, Japan
- Total Time: 5000+ hours,
- PIC time: 1500+ hours (on commercial jet 20+ tons MTOW),
- Aircraft Types: B717, B737-400/900, B757, B767, B744, B777, B787, A300-600, A320/21, A330, A340, A380, MD90, MD11, EMB145-195, CRJ200-1000 and F100.
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant and valid Jet Type Rating & Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- Flight Radiotelephony Operator's Licence,
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above,
- Last flight within 12 months (on relevant jet aircraft),
- Under 50 years of age at date of application (above 35 years preferred).
Please contact Apply for more information.
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover - provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you).
- 6 JULY 2017 (held in Tokyo, Japan)
Skymark Airlines is Japan's 3rd largest independent carrier, currently operating 26 B737-800’s. The airline is an LCC based in Haneda, the airport closest to the centre of Tokyo and operates scheduled passenger flights throughout Japan. Skymark has shown strong performance in recent years and is now looking for experienced commercial Jet Captains.
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 23 Jan 2017
Closes 22 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Captain