A320 Captain (Chongqing Base)
My client is a Chinese Airline who is seeking experienced A320 pilots for their base in Chongqing China (CKG/ZUCK). Successful candidates will be working on a long term rolling contract.
- 3000 Hours Total Time
- 500 Hours PIC on the Airbus A320 Family
- At least 3 Take-Offs and Landings on the Airbus A320 within the past 3 calendar month
- ICAO ATPL with at least Level 4 English
- Valid Class 1 Certificate
- Certified for CAT I Autoland
- Discounted children's tuition fee
- Employment liability insurance (medical and illness)
- 50% sponsorship of Loss of License insurance
- Staff travel discounts
- Contract renewal bonus incentive
- Potential for instructor promotion
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Apply or call for a discussion on.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
#Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!# Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
- $ 190000 - 287000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 8 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Captain