A320 FO to A320 Captain - RAPID COMMAND POSITION
If you are currently flying as A320 First Officer with 1500 hours on type and 3500 hours total time then please send us your CV today.
Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce that we are seeking A320 First Officers for an attractive permanent position with an A320 Operator joining the company as DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAIN.
Candidates must have:
- Right to live and work in EU
- EASA ATPL
- 3500 Hours (Factorised according to airline system)
- Minimum 1,500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet aircraft > 20,000 kgs MTOW (preferably A320)
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Date of Last flight within the Past 6 Months (on qualifying aircraft type)
This is a permanent position with a decent package on offer for successful candidates including
- Basic Salary
- Sector Pay
- Overnight Allowances
- Life Insurance
- Accident/Medical Insurance
- Loss Of Licence Insurance
- Staff Travel
- Salary and Sector Pay Goes Up 5% Ever 1000 Hours!
Apply today to find out if this RAPID COMMAND OPPORTUNITY could be the next step in your career this New Year!
Send your CV to Roxana on email ID Apply or call + Applyfor more information.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 19 Dec 2016
Closes 18 May 2017
This job was posted to: First officer