A330 Captain Sichuan Airlines
ChinaAirbus A330 Captain – Sichuan Airlines, Chengdu
Sichuan Airlines, requires for immediate and upcoming employment twenty A330 Captains.
Sichuan Airlines has just updated its A330 captain packages. It offers some of the best remuneration packages currently on the market. It now offers superb commuting options with very competitive remuneration package for each rotation options.
The airline is one of the most experienced Chinese airlines with expat pilot management. It has one of the best expat pilot training program, including a policy of training to proficiency.
The airline based in the city of Chengdu in the province of Sichuan It is the fourth largest city of China. In 2014, Chengdu’s Shuangliu International Airport handled 37.35 million passengers, making it the fifth busiest airport in mainland China.
According to Wikipedia, Chengdu is one of the key economic, transportation, and communication centers in Western China. Chengdu is also popular with international company and consulates. More than 250 Fortune 500 companies and 10 consulates have established branches in Chengdu due to the huge demand in Western China.
Remuneration and Benefit Package
Before tax remuneration is presented to make it easier to compare remuneration levels with before tax home remuneration. China taxation treaties prevent double taxation. All actual remuneration is paid after taxes have been paid in China.
China residency (45 days of leave)
An all in package equivalent to Apply US$ before tax per year
Before tax remuneration is based on after tax package (averaged over 6 years) of Apply US$ per year at a Chinese taxation rate of 36.2 %. The net of tax package encompasses the following:
A monthly remuneration package, including lodging allowance and bonuses, averaging 23,575 US $ net of taxes as follows:
• 18,700 US $ monthly base remuneration
• 20,400 US $ yearly safety bonus
• 36,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus paid after the first three years of service
• 45,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus paid after the second three years of service
• Overtime above 85 hours per month at 230 US$
• Paid leave of 45 days per year
• A monthly lodging allowance of 1,500 US $
• A yearly travel allowance of 6,600 US $
• ID travel privileges as per Airline rules
• Expat support services at screening, induction and throughout the period of service provided by AeroPersonnel
A three to six year renewable contract is offered.
Qualifications and experience requirements
• Hold a passport from a country with diplomatic relations with China
• Hold a recognized airline pilot license with a valid and current captain type rating on an A330 variants issued by a member country of ICAO
• Have at least 3,000 hours total time
• Have at least 1,000 hours PIC on the A330
• Have experience on international routes
• Hold a valid Class 1 medical and be age 55 or below at the start of employment
• Hold a an ICAO Level IV English certificate or better (must be indicated on licence)
• Have no record of responsibility for any aviation incident/accident
• Have no record of criminal activities
Preference will be given to candidates who have renewed their proficiency check (PC) within the last 6 months.
Assistance and Support in China
AeroPersonnel provides expat pilot support in China. Emergency assistance is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in English and Chinese.
AeroPersonnel representatives will be waiting for you at the airport on the date of your arrival in China for your screening. They will personally escort you every day of the screening process. They will be there again when you report for work and will assist with your induction with the Airline. They will also be there during the full duration of your period of service in China.
The Application Process
To apply, or for more information, simply click on the “Apply Button” below on the left and we will quickly follow up with you with our Sichuan Airlines brochure.
Last updated: July 7, 2016
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 19 Dec 2016
Closes 18 May 2017
This job was posted to: Captain