A330 Captain Jet Airways
AsiaAirbus A330 Line Captain
Our client, a well established airline operating in Asia, requires A330 Line Captains for immediate employment.
- hold an airline pilot license;
- have at least 6,000 hours total time;
- have at least 3,000 hours command time;
- have at least 700 hours as PIC on a variant of the A330 aircraft family;
- have flown the aircraft as captain within the last twelve months;
- hold a Class 1 medical and be less than age 63;
- hold at minimum ICAO English certification Level 4.
Candidates who are not current must get recurrent training and proficiency check done at their expense.
Our client offers a benefit package including:
- a monthly salary of 11,000 US $ after tax (equivalent to approximately 19,200 US $ per month before income tax);
- overtime pay at 150 US $ for hours above 80 hours per month;
- a six weeks on/ two weeks off rotation schedule;
- full medical coverage;
- a lodging allowance of approximately 1,900 US $ net of taxes;
- free local ground transportation.
A two to three year renewable contract is offered.
To apply candidates can e-mail their resume as a MS Word (.doc or .docx) or Rich Text (.rtf) attachments at Apply as soon as possible. Make sure your resume indicates your PIC time on the A330 and the date of last flight on it. Candidates can also apply online by visiting AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at Apply.
Please indicate reference A330PIC/SAJ.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated January 17, 2012
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Captain