Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
CAE Parc Aviation is currently assisting a key client with the recruitment of Flight Instructors to support their team.
- Participate in standardization training for each course that is taught and piece of equipment used in instruction; maintain flight proficiency for each course that is instructed; adhere to all regulations and departmental policies and procedures; research new and improved teaching techniques.
- Meet with each student as published on schedule; ensure that all flight lessons are completed according to the Training Course Outline specifications; ensure that all appropriated endorsements are made in the student’s flight book and personal logbook.
- Submit requests for stage checks upon completion of each stage of flight training with Office Supervisor; ensure that all flight lessons and flight books are completed before request for stage check.
- Ensure that all training activities, flights, and briefings are conducted during normal business hours.
- Pull aircraft in/out of hangar; help in tying down aircraft; assists in departmental activities; attend meetings; perform other duties as assigned. \r\n
- Knowledge and instructor certification appropriate to the position sought
- Knowledge of various flight instruction instrumentation and equipment
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to instruct/teach
- Ability to solve problems/decisions analytically
- Ability to perform under stressful circumstances
- Attentiveness to detail \r\n
Licence type: CPL / IR – FI or CFI rating
Single and Multi-engine aircraft – SE/ME rating
Minimum 1000 Hours Total Time. \r\nMinimum 300 PIC\r\nMinimum 300 Multi Engine\r\nExperience leading a team of highly skilled flight instructors
Experience or Background:
The successful candidate will be expected to have significant management experience and proven successes enabling change within an organisation.
A background in airlines or the military is desirable with extensive experience as an unrestricted flight instructor and examiner for MEP – IR training courses
- Full time
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Flight training