Pilot Job: Vietnam Airlines A320 | A321 LTC | TRI | TRE - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft and 500 Total PIC Hours on A320/A321
- Valid OPC on A320
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Minimum height - 165cm
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- ICAO ATPL and International Flight Experience
- Currently working as a LTC/TRI/TRE on type, ideally for 2 years. Must be able to provide an A320 TRI/TRE certificate from your CAA (if not on licence)
FLY TO 65!
SCREENING DATES CONFIRMED THROUGH OUT 2016 - APPLY NOW!
Commuting roster pattern of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with other patterns available on request. FOC tickets for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network. World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you. Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 14 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Flight training