B777 Captain Jet Airways
AsiaBoeing B777 Line Captain
This is unique opportunity for retired or close to retirement B777 captains to extend their career to age 65
Candidates up to age 63 are acceptable. Candidates who have not flown the B777 within the last 36 months are acceptable on a case by case basis.
Customer will pay for recurrent training of selected candidates who are not current. Recurrent training is done after candidates have successfully completed their screening and have a signed their employment contract.
Our customer, requires forty (40) B777 Line Captains for 2014 employment.
Remuneration and benefit package
a) For line captains
An all in package totaling Apply US$ before tax per year
Before tax remuneration is based on after tax package of Apply US$ per year at a taxation rate of 35 %. Higher taxation rate would increase the before tax remuneration level. The net of tax package encompasses the following:
- a monthly salary of 12,000 US $ after tax, and,
- a yearly loyalty bonus of 12,000 US$ net of tax paid after every twelve month period of service (pro-rated for partial year if necessary);
- a monthly lodging allowance of 1,450 US$ after tax (Rs 1 lacs per month);
- an advance up to 7,000 US$ to cover lodging safety deposit;
- overtime pay at 150 US $ for hours above 80 hours per month;
- a eight weeks on / two weeks off rotation schedule, travel time is excluded from the time off rotations;
- a yearly 12 days of paid vacations
- health insurance coverage;
- loss of license coverage;
- ID online travel as per airline rules;
- free local ground transportation.
A three year contract renewable is offered subject to yearly DGCA approval.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- hold an recognized airline pilot license;
- have at least 6,000 hours total time;
- have at least 3,000 hours command time;
- have at least 700 hours as PIC on the B777;
- have flown the aircraft as captain within the last thirty six months;
- hold a Class 1 medical and be less than age 64 when joining the airline;
- hold at minimum ICAO English certification Level 4.
The Application Process
The application process entails the following steps:
- Initial evaluation based on candidate resume and documents leading to screening invitation
- Screening in Mumbai including simulator evaluation, medical examination (AeroPersonnel provides screening guidelines to prepare for the screening)
- Upon acceptance for employment, work visa documentation process including non-criminal activity report, licence validation and background check
To apply candidates should visit AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at Apply. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central, Apply for a Job will lead them to the application portal where after selecting the B777 Captain Jet Airways job they can upload their resume and documents and fill-in on-line their licensing and experience information.
Candidates can also apply by e-mailing their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at Apply. Please indicate reference B777PIC/SAJA in your cover email. Resumes must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the B777 aircraft family. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
In case of problems, candidates can apply by emailing their resume and documents to Mike Ethridge at Apply.
As soon as possible, scans of the following documents need to be emailed to Mike or uploaded through the Web portal:
- Photo page of passport;
- ATP licence front and back;
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate;
- Last three pages of logbook;
- Last PC report if available;
- Licence validation letter from local CAA;
- No accident/violation letter from local CAA
Please do not send other documents at this stage.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated : February 26, 2016.
- Full time
- Boeing 777-200 / 300
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 19 Sep 2016
Closes 16 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Captain