ATR72 Captain Jet Airways
IndiaATR72 Line Captain
Our customer Jet Airways, requires twenty (20) ATR72 Line Captain for immediate employment.
Based in Mumbai India, Jet Airways is the largest of India’s airlines by traffic. It operates a fleet of more than one hundred aircraft serving 52 Indian cities and 21 international destinations in 19 countries in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
Jet Airways offers one of the best ATR packages on the market today. Its package includes good base remuneration with a yearly loyalty bonus and a good lodging allowance.
It also includes an excellent insurance coverage package including medical, accidental life and loss of license. In case of temporary loss of medical fitness, Jet Airways will pay 70 % of salary for a period of up to 6 months.
For rotation travel, Jet offers online travel on its international network plus an allowance of 500 US $ for each offline segments. Free ground transportation is supplied at base.
Remuneration and benefit package
An all in package totaling Apply US$ before tax per year
Before tax remuneration is based on after tax package of 133,5 00 US$ per year at a taxation rate of 35 %. Higher home taxation rate would increase the equivalent before tax remuneration level. The net of tax package encompasses the following:
- a monthly salary of 8,500 US $ after tax
- overtime pay at 90 US $ after tax for hours above 80 hours per month
- a loyalty bonus of 6,000 US $ after paid yearly after completion of each twelve month period of service
- a eight weeks on/two weeks off (paid) schedule
- an extra fifteen days of paid vacation per twelve months of service
- ten day paid sick leave per year
- a lodging allowance of 1 Lakh/1,500 US$ per month after tax
- in case of temporary loss of medical fitness, 70 % of salary for a maximum period of 6 months
- medical insurance coverage up to a maximum of 10 Lakh/18,833 US $ per year
- accident insurance coverage to 67 Lakh and 57 thousands Rupees/ Apply US $
- loss of license on medical grounds for an amount of 60 Lakh/94,000 US $
- for rotation travel, Airline provides online tickets and reimburse USD500 per interline sectors
- worldwide online travel privileges as per company policy
- free local ground transportation
A three year renewable contract is offered.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- hold an airline pilot license with a captain type rating on the ATR72-500
- have at least 3,000 hours total time
- have at least 500 hours as PIC on the ATR72
- have at least 2,000 hours total PIC time
- hold a Class 1 medical and be less than age 62 when joining
- have flown the aircraft within the last 12 months
- have an incident/accident free flying record
- be fluent in the English language (ICAO Level 4 is a minimum)
Candidates who are not current need to get current at their expenses before joining. Recurrent training is done after candidates have successfully completed their screening and have a signed their employment contract.
The Application Process
The application process entails the following steps:
- Initial evaluation based on candidate resume and documents leading to screening invitation
- Screening in Mumbai including simulator evaluation, medical examination (AeroPersonnel provides screening guidelines to prepare for the screening)
- Upon acceptance for employment, work visa documentation process including non-criminal activity report, license validation and background check
Candidates can apply by emailing their resume and documents to Tony McKenzie at Apply. Please indicate reference ATRTR Jet Airways in your cover email. Resumes must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the ATR72- Apply aircraft family. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
Candidates can also apply directly by e-mailing their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at Apply.
To apply online candidates should visit AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at Apply. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central, Apply for a Job will lead them to the application portal where after selecting the ATRTR Jet Airways job they can upload their resume and documents and fill-in on-line their licensing and experience information.
As soon as possible, scans of the following documents need to be emailed to Tony or uploaded through the Web portal:
- Photo page of passport
- ATP licence front and back
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- Last three pages of logbook
- Last PC report if available
- Licence verification letter from local CAA
- No accident/violation letter from local CAA
Please do not send other documents at this stage.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacte
- Full time
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 19 Sep 2016
Closes 16 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Captain