Pilot Job: Skymark Airlines B737NG Captains - Urgent Requirements!
Tokyo, Greater Tokyo, Japan
- B737 EFIS or NG type rated
- Total time: 5,000 + hours
- Commercial Jet PIC time: 1500 + hours
- PIC time on B737 EFIS/NG: 1000 + hours
- ICAO ATP Licence with B737EFIS/NG Type Rating & Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above & Flight Radiotelephony Operator's Licence
- Currency: Last flight within 12 months
- Age: Under 55 years at date of application (above 35 years preferred)
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover - provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you).
- On going in Tokyo throughout 2016 and 2017.
Skymark Airlines is Japan's 3rd largest independent carrier, currently operating 26 B Apply's. The airline is an LCC based in Haneda, the airport closest to the centre of Tokyo and operates scheduled passenger flights throughout Japan. Skymark has shown strong performance in recent years and is now looking for experienced commercial Jet Captains.
Excellent commuting roster and pay package!
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 26 Aug 2016
Closes 23 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Captain